These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays (**)
Save your email address and stay informed about this article.
as soon as the item is back in stock
as soon as the price goes down
as soon as the article is available as a special offer
- Order number: ST-10451698
- EAN 4026397699555
- Shippingclass: Standard
4-channel PA Amplifiers with Integrated SMPS The 4-channel PA amplifiers of the QCA series offer... more
Product information "PSSO QCA-10000 MK2 4-Channel SMPS Amplifier"
4-channel PA Amplifiers with Integrated SMPS The 4-channel PA amplifiers of the QCA series offer ultra-high output power paired with a low weight and small overall height. The amplifiers use a patented second-generation Class I output circuitry which combines the high efficiency off Class D and the sound quality of Class A. Featuring a modern switch-mode power supply, the amplifiers provide up to 10 kW peak power and weigh less than 14 kg. This makes the series particularly attractive for mobile applications. The amplifiers can be used flexibly in stereo operation, parallel operation or in mono bridge operation. Extensive protective circuits will protect the amplifiers and the speakers connected.
PA amplifier with SMPS, 4 x 2500 W / 2 ohms, 4 x 2100 W / 4 ohms
- 4-channel PA amplifier with class I circuitry
- Low weight and height due to integrated switch mode power supply
- Reliable power amp with high impulse stability for a wide range of applications (e.g. compact PAs, multi-way PAs, international concerts)
- 3 operating modes can be selected (stereo, parallel or bridged)
- 4 level controls for precise level adjustment
- Input sensitivity adjustable
- LED VU meter and LEDs for activated protective circuit (protect), overload (clip), and signal per channel
- Speaker switch-on delay
- Complete protection set against short-circuit, overheat, clipping, overload, DC voltage and VHF signals
- Electronically balanced inputs via XLR mounting jacks, with XLR feed-through outputs
- Speaker outputs via lockable Speaker plugs
- Rugged steel chassis with aluminum front panel
- Rack installation with 2 units
- Neutrik speakON outputs
- Air flow from front to rear
- The device is cooled by 2x temperature-controlled fan
- (19") 48.3 cm rack installation 2 U
Related links to "PSSO QCA-10000 MK2 4-Channel SMPS Amplifier"
Specifications "PSSO QCA-10000 MK2 4-Channel SMPS Amplifier"
|Power supply:||230 V AC, 50 Hz|
|Power consumption:||1150 W 1/8 power|
|Output power:||4 x 2500 W RMS (2 ohms)|
4 x 2100 W RMS (4 ohms)
4 x 1300 W RMS (8 ohms)
2 x 5000 W RMS bridged (4 ohms)
2 x 4200 W RMS bridged (8 ohms)
|Power connection:||Fixed power supply cord with safety plug|
|Frequency range:||20 - 20000 Hz|
|S/N ratio:||>80 dB|
|THD:||<0,05 % at 1 kHz|
|Cooling:||3 x temperature-controlled fan , Air flow from front to rear|
|Impedance:||Input: 10 kOhm , unbal.|
Input: 20 kOhm , bal.
|Gain:||40,3 dB/ 0,775 V|
38 dB/ 1,0 V
35,1 dB/ 1,4 V
|Slew rate:||>10 V/µs|
|Control elements:||Power switch, level control per channel, mode switch (stereo/parallel/bridged), Input sensitivity switch|
|Controls:||Overheat; overload; short-circuit; softstart; DC voltage; VHF|
|Status LED:||Power, level meter, clip, protect|
|Connections:||Input: line via 4 x 3-pin XLR (F) mounting version|
Output: line via 4 x 3-pin XLR (M) mounting version
Output: speaker via 4 x speaker built-in socket (F)
|Input sensitivity:||0,775 V; 1,0 V; 1,4 V , switchable; 26 dB; 32 dB; 38 dB , switchable|
|Use of brands:||Built with NEUTRIK connector|
|Housing design:||(19") 48.3 cm rack installation 2 U|
|Dimensions:||Width: 48,3 cm|
Depth: 44,5 cm
Height: 8,9 cm
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "PSSO QCA-10000 MK2 4-Channel SMPS Amplifier"
Write an evaluation