These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays (**)
Save your email address and stay informed about this article.
as soon as the item is back in stock
as soon as the price goes down
as soon as the article is available as a special offer
- Order number: ST-10451695
- EAN 4026397614435
4-channel PA amplifier with 5kW of powerThe QDA-4400 PA amplifier offers ultra-high output power... more
Product information "PSSO QDA-4400 4-Channel Amplifier"
4-channel PA amplifier with 5kW of powerThe QDA-4400 PA amplifier offers ultra-high output power paired with a low weight and small overall height. The amplifier uses a Class D output circuitry. Featuring a modern switch-mode power supply, the amplifier provides up to 5 kW peak power and weighs less than 10 kg. This makes this model particularly attractive for mobile applications. The amplifier can be used flexibly in stereo operation, parallel operation or in bridge operation. Extensive protective circuits will protect the amplifier and the speakers connected.
PA amplifier with SMPS, 4 x 1100 W / 4 ohms, 4 x 650 W / 8 ohms
- 4-channel PA amplifier with class D circuitry
- 4 x 1100 W/4 ohms
- Low weight and height due to integrated switch mode power supply
- Reliable power amp with high impulse stability for a wide range of applications (e.g. compact PAs, multi-way PAs, international concerts)
- Speaker switch-on delay
- 3 operating modes can be selected (stereo, parallel or bridged)
- 4 level controls for precise level adjustment
- Input sensitivity adjustable
- LED VU meter and LEDs for activated protective circuit (protect), overload (clip), and signal per channel
- Complete protection set
- Electronically balanced inputs via XLR mounting jacks, with XLR feed-through outputs
- Speaker outputs via lockable Speaker plugs
- Rugged steel chassis with aluminum front panel
- Air flow from front to rear
- The device is cooled by 2x temperature-controlled fan
- (19") 48.3 cm rack installation 2 U
Related links to "PSSO QDA-4400 4-Channel Amplifier"
Specifications "PSSO QDA-4400 4-Channel Amplifier"
|Power supply:||100-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption:||830 W 1/8 power|
|Output power:||4 x 650 W RMS (8 ohms)|
4 x 1100 W RMS (4 ohms)
2 x 2000 W RMS bridged (8 ohms)
|Power connection:||Mains input P-Con (blue), mounting version Power supply cord with safety plug (provided)|
|Frequency range:||20 - 20000 Hz|
|S/N ratio:||>100 dB|
|THD:||<0,1 % at 1 kHz|
|Cooling:||2 x temperature-controlled fan , Air flow from front to rear|
|Impedance:||Input 20 kOhm , bal.|
Input 10 kOhm , unbal.
|Slew rate:||>10 V/µs|
|Control elements:||Power switch, mode switch (stereo/parallel/bridged), level control per channel, Input sensitivity switch|
|Controls:||Softstart; overheat; overload; short-circuit; progressive volume; VHF; limiter|
|Status LED:||Power, level meter, clip, protect|
|Connections:||Input: 4 x line via 3-pin XLR|
Output: 4 x line via 3-pin XLR
Output: 4 x speakers via speaker built-in socket (F)
|Input sensitivity:||0,775 V; 1,0 V; 1,81 V , switchable; 32 dB; 37 dB; 39,3 dB , switchable|
|Housing design:||(19") 48.3 cm rack installation 2 U|
|Dimensions:||Width: 48,3 cm|
Depth: 46,1 cm
Height: 8,9 cm