These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays (**)
Save your email address and stay informed about this article.
as soon as the item is back in stock
as soon as the price goes down
as soon as the article is available as a special offer
- Order number: ST-10040287
- EAN 4026397654837
Professional live mixing consoles with British EQ, FX unit and USB interfaceEffortlessly achieve... more
Product information "OMNITRONIC LMC-3242FX USB Mixing Console"
Professional live mixing consoles with British EQ, FX unit and USB interfaceEffortlessly achieve the right sound with the LMC series by OMNITRONIC! The incredibly user-friendly mixing consoles provide a warm, natural sound with outstanding audio parameters, an extensive set of features and maximum reliability - ideal for professional studio recordings, live performances, and fixed PA installations. Especially the 2022FX has several useful features that are unparalleled in this price range: feedback detection system, voice canceller, and 3D stereo surround effect.All mono channels feature extremely low-noise, top-notch microphone preamps that offer an extraordinary 130 dB of dynamic range, and a bandwidth ranging from below 10 Hz to over 200 kHz for crystal-clear signal reproduction. The incredibly warm and natural equalizers used for all channel strips are based on classic "British EQ" circuitry from mixing consoles of the '60s and '70s. Additionally, your LMC series mixing console has a studio-grade compressor with easy one-knob functionality on each mono channel plus a 24-bit FX processor with 16 editable effects which can be added to individual channels, busses or the main mix. Utilizing the built-in USB audio interface with up to 48 kHz sample rate, you can link your Windows or Mac computer and record your sessions instantly.
PRO audio mixer with British-style EQ, compressor, effect unit and USB interface
- 14 mono input channels with gain control, 3-way EQ with semi-parametric mid band, low cut and pan control
- 14 inserts for flexible connection of outboard equipment on each mono channel
- 4 stereo input channels with gain control, 4-way EQ, low cut (ch. 15-18) and balance control
- State-of-the-art, low-noise mic preamps with 130 dB dynamic range and high headroom
- Exceptional British EQs for warm and musical sound
- Studio-grade compressors with easy one-knob functionality and control LED on each mono channel
- 24-bit DSP FX unit with 16 editable presets, tap function and storable user parameter settings
- Built-in USB audio interface allows recordings and playback of digital audio files with a computer (PC and Mac)
- Intelligent feedback detection system makes eliminating feedback frequencies easy
- 4 aux sends per channel: 2 pre/post-fader switchable for flexible routing
- 4 subgroups with separate faders and outputs for added routing flexibility
- 4 stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- 14 direct outputs for recordings
- Clip LEDs on all channels
- Routing switches for mute, main mix, subgroup and solo/PFL on all channels
- 2 separate main mix outputs with inserts
- 2 phones and control room outputs with multi-input source matrix
- CD/tape input assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs, CD/tape output
- Precise 12-digit level meter
- BNC lamp socket
- FX mute with remote control via footswitch
- +48 V phantom power, can be switched centrally
- Incl. brackets for rack installation
- Digital signal processor 24 bit with 16 effects
- The device can be connected via USB to the PC
- (19") 48.3 cm rack installation
Related links to "OMNITRONIC LMC-3242FX USB Mixing Console"
Specifications "OMNITRONIC LMC-3242FX USB Mixing Console"
|Power supply:||100-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption:||50 W|
|Power connection:||Mains input IEC connector (M) mounting version Power supply cord with safety plug (provided)|
|Frequency range:||20 - 20000 Hz|
|S/N ratio:||>110 dB|
|THD:||<0,05 % at 1 kHz|
|DSP:||Digital signal processor 24 bit with 16 effects|
|Phantom power:||48 V DC|
|Crossover frequency:||High-pass 75 Hz, 18db/oct|
|Impedance:||Input Microphone: 2,6 kOhm , bal.|
Input line: 10 kOhm , bal.
Input 2-Track: 10 kOhm
Input AUX returns: 10 kOhm , bal.
Insert 10 kOhm , unbal.
|Display type:||Monochrome 2 digits 7-segment LED display|
|Control elements:||Encoder, power switch, phantom power switch|
|Status LED:||Master level meter, clip, Gain reduction, Mute, phantom power; power|
|Connections:||1 x lamp via BNC (F)|
Input: 16 x Microphone via 3-pin XLR
Input: 22 x line via 6.3 mm jack socket (mono) mounting version
Input: 1 x 2-Track via stereo RCA
Output: 2 x headphones via 6.3 mm jack socket (stereo) mounting version
Output: 1 x rec. via stereo RCA
Output: 2 x master via 3-pin XLR
Output: 2 x master via 6.3 mm jack socket (mono) mounting version
Output: 8 x sub groups via 6.3 mm jack socket (mono) mounting version
Output: 14 x Direct out via 6.3 mm jack socket (mono) mounting version
Output: 4 x AUX sends via 6.3 mm jack socket (mono) mounting version
Output: 1 x Foot control via 6.3 mm jack socket (stereo) mounting version
Output: 2 x control room via 6.3 mm jack socket (mono) mounting version
Output: 8 x AUX returns via 6,3-mm-jack (bal.)
Insert: 14 x Chanal via 6.3 mm jack socket (stereo) mounting version
Insert: 2 x master via 6.3 mm jack socket (stereo) mounting version
|Chanals:||Input chanel: 14 x mono via XLR or jack, channel control via 60mm fader, 3-band EQ-Poti with semiparametric mid-band EQ ±15dB at 80Hz/500Hz/3kHz/12kHz, 4 Send/AUX, pre-post switch, gain control, low cut switch, adjustable single-knob compressor, Routing Sub group bus switch, Routing master bus switch, panoramacontol, Mute control, solo switch|
Input chanel: 2 x stereo via XLR or jack, channel control via 60mm fader, 4-band EQ-poti EQ ±15dB at 80Hz/100-8kHz/12kHz, 4 Send/AUX, pre-post switch, gain control, low cut switch, Routing Sub group bus switch, Routing master bus switch, balancecontrol, Mute control, solo switch,
Input chanel: 2 x stereo via Plug 6,3mm/3,5mm (Jack), channel control via 60mm fader, 4-band EQ-poti EQ ±15dB at 80Hz/500Hz/3kHz/12kHz, 4 Send/AUX, pre-post switch, gain control, Routing Sub group bus switch, Routing master bus switch, balancecontrol, Mute control, solo switch,
Master output: stereo, channel control via 60mm fader
|Max. level:||Output: master +28 dBu, bal.|
Output: sub groups +22 dBu, unbal.
Output: control room +22 dBu, unbal.
Output: Direct out +22 dBu, unbal.
Output: rec. +22 dBu
Output: headphones +19 dBu, unbal.
Output: AUX sends +22 dBu, unbal.
|USB port:||Typ B|
|PC connect:||Via USB|
|Housing design:||(19") 48.3 cm rack installation|
|Dimensions:||Width: 59,2 cm|
Depth: 45 cm
Height: 13,7 cm