Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays (**)
Save your email address and stay informed about this article.
as soon as the item is back in stock
as soon as the price goes down
as soon as the article is available as a special offer
- Order number: ST-14000331
- EAN 4026397702156
- Shippingclass: Standard
The Omnitronic SHP-900M are closed, circumaural, dynamic stereo headphones with a very high... more
Product information "OMNITRONIC SHP-940M Monitoring Headphones"
The Omnitronic SHP-900M are closed, circumaural, dynamic stereo headphones with a very high output power. The powerful 50 mm neodymium magnet and a HQ voice coil provide for excellent sound with high-output bass and extended highs. The headphones not only effectively attenuate external noise but also minimize spillage from the headphones to the outside world. This makes them especially suitable for use as monitoring headphones in a noisy environment, film and theater applications, DJ or recording applications.
High-quality monitor stereo headphones
- Closed, circumaural, dynamic stereo headphones
- Very good attenuation of background noise makes them especially suitable for use as monitoring headphones in a noisy environment, film and theater applications, DJ or recording applications
- Very high output power
- Powerful 50 mm neodymium magnet and HQ voice coil
- Enhanced frequency response tuned to deliver high-output bass with extended highs
- Well-padded, adjustable leatherette headband
- Soft circumaural ear pads
- Optimal wearer-comfort due to single cable (L)
- Gold-plated 3.5 mm stereo jack with 6.3 mm adapter
Related links to "OMNITRONIC SHP-940M Monitoring Headphones"
Specifications "OMNITRONIC SHP-940M Monitoring Headphones"
|Cable length:||Approx. 3 m|
|Frequency range:||10 - 35000 Hz|
|Rated power:||1800 mW|
|Connections:||6.3 mm jack (stereo)|
3.5 mm jack (stereo)
|Speaker:||(2") approx. 5 cm with neodymium magnet|
|Type (Headphones):||Closed, earenclosing|