These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
This product is currently not available.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 2 Workdays
Save your email address and stay informed about this article.
as soon as the item is back in stock
as soon as the price goes down
as soon as the article is available as a special offer
- Order number: ST-13055216
- EAN 4026397537062
The PM-160 is a sturdy in-ear monitoring system delivering outstanding sound for live music,... more
Product information "RELACART PM-160 Diversity In-Ear Transmitter"
The PM-160 is a sturdy in-ear monitoring system delivering outstanding sound for live music, theatre and voice applications. Diversity technology guarantees optimum reception quality without interference or dropouts. The system can be operated in mono and stereo mode. The bodypack receiver is 190 g light and offers perfect wearing comfort.
In-ear stereo wireless transmitter with pilot tone technology (PLL)
- Wireless stereo transmitter with 32 preset channels for in-ear monitoring with practical transport bag
- 2 license-free frequency ranges: 823-832 MHz (Duplex Gap) and 863-865 MHz
- Parallel operation of up to 9 monitor ways is possible without any interference
- Pilot tone technology (PLL) for interference-free reception
- LCD for channel/frequency, AF audio level and user-definable name
- Stereo or mono/mix mode
- Lock function for prevents undesired changes to settings
- RF output power Hi/Low adjustable
- 2 line inputs via balanced combo mounting jacks XLR/6.3 mm
- 2 feed-through outputs (loop)
- Adjustable headphones output
- 2 jack cables and power unit included
- 483 mm rack installation possible with supplied mounting brackets
- License-free and approved in the EU (please check Duplex Gap on a country-by-country basis)
- Use a operating range up to 100m with line of sight
- (19") 48.3 cm rack installation 1 U
Related links to "RELACART PM-160 Diversity In-Ear Transmitter"
Specifications "RELACART PM-160 Diversity In-Ear Transmitter"
|Power supply:||100-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz|
12 V DC 500 mA
|Power consumption:||7 W|
|Power connection:||Mains input Coaxial power connector (M) Power supply cord with AC adapter (provided)|
|Number of channels:||1|
|Frequency range:||45 - 18000 Hz|
|S/N ratio:||>105 dB|
|Connections:||1 x antenna via BNC (F)|
Input: 2 x line via 3-pin XLR/6.35mm jack (F) combination socket (mounting version)
Output: 2 x line via 6.3 mm jack socket (stereo) mounting version
|Frequency band:||UHF 863 - 865 MHz; UHF 823 - 832 MHz|
|Frequency selection:||32 Switchable frequencys|
|RF power output:||10 mW|
|Frequency stability:||± 0,0005 %|
|Range:||100 m with line of sight|
|Switching bandwidth:||11 MHz|
|Housing design:||(19") 48.3 cm rack installation 1 U|
|Dimensions:||Width: 20 cm|
Depth: 26 cm
Height: 4,3 cm