These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
This product is currently not available.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 2 Workdays
Save your email address and stay informed about this article.
as soon as the item is back in stock
as soon as the price goes down
as soon as the article is available as a special offer
- Order number: ST-59007060
- EAN 4026397277937
The EUROLITE STC-series are truss lifters manufactured under strict TUV monitoring. These lifts... more
Product information "EUROLITE STC-550/180 Truss Lifter TÜV/GS"
The EUROLITE STC-series are truss lifters manufactured under strict TUV monitoring. These lifts boast of high quality, exraordinary ruggedness, highest versatility and high stability. The production is monitored by the German TÜV SÜD which means that they comply with the highest safety standards.The GS mark signals to the buyer, customer, or consumer that the chosen product as well as the user manual and production (process) have been tested by an authorized institution such as TÜV SÜD, with priority being given to aspects of safety. In the meantime, the German GS-mark has been recognized as one of the crucial marks within product safety.
Rugged truss lifter for medium-heavy loads
- Four-part telescopic lifter with galvanized steel sections
- TÜV/GS certified, certificate available
- CE certified complying with DIN EN ISO 12100-2, DIN 15560-27, certificate available
- 1-gear winch for easy lifting of the loads
- 5 mm steel rope
- Automatic braking system
- Safety-pins for mechanic locking
- Third safety device via massive block locking
- Four massive outriggers for highest stability
- Outriggers are firmly connected with the base, the finishing is velcro-protected
- Uneven grounds can be compensated via individually adjustable levelling braces
- Four auto-levelling, galvanized foot plates
- Truss lifter can be fixed via holes in the foot plates
- Easy transport via 100 mm swivel castors
- 4 swivel castors for vertical transport, 2 with brake
- 4 additional castors for horizontal transport
- Powder-coated base and galvanized sections for highest corrosion protection
Related links to "EUROLITE STC-550/180 Truss Lifter TÜV/GS"
Specifications "EUROLITE STC-550/180 Truss Lifter TÜV/GS"
|Maximum carrying capacity:||180 kg|
|Minimum load:||25 kg|
|Standard:||DIN EN ISO 12100-2, DIN 15560-27|
|Height:||Maximum: 550 cm above 4 sections|
Minimum: 177 cm
|Attachment system:||55mm x 55mm|
|Construction by:||DIN 15560-27, DIN EN ISO 12100-2|
|Steel rope:||Ø 5 mm|
|Type (general stands):||Truss lifter|
|Transport aid:||4 x castors with 2 locking brakes|
|Material:||Steel, 2 mm|
|Transport dimensions:||1,77 m x 60 cm x 46 cm|
|Base area:||Ø 2,17 m|