These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
This product is currently not available.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 2 Workdays
Save your email address and stay informed about this article.
as soon as the item is back in stock
as soon as the price goes down
as soon as the article is available as a special offer
- Order number: ST-3030747C
- EAN 4049371181648
DMX cable by premium manufacturer Sommer CableThese premade cables are the perfect choice for the... more
Product information "SOMMER CABLE DMX cable XLR 5pin 3m bk Neutrik"
DMX cable by premium manufacturer Sommer CableThese premade cables are the perfect choice for the transmission of the 110 ohms AES/EBU DMX512 data format.Important note: the use of a standard microphone cable is not recommended due to data and information losses (caused by the skin effect). In the lighting domain data losses cause a total jam with signal transmissions or the control of scanner systems.The very affordable price of this cable should make it easy to switch from a standard microphone cable to a proper AES/EBU cable. Our AES/EBU cable guarantees the error-free data transfer even over longer distances of up to 100 metres. We use the BINARY 434 AES/EBU MKII AES/EBU cable with 100 % shielding and the NEUTRIK XLR connectors.
High-quality data cable
- AES/EBU- and DMX-conformant, highly flexible
- Very good shielding through the use of copper spiral shielding and a fleece vaporized with aluminum
- Extremely robust with an especially strong jacket
- Only a little more expensive than a standard microphone cable
- For networking of scanners, lighting units, digital mixing boards, etc.
- For indoor and outdoor installation
- For connection of digital audio amplifiers, DAT-recorders, etc.
Related links to "SOMMER CABLE DMX cable XLR 5pin 3m bk Neutrik"