These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
This product is currently not available.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 2 Workdays
Save your email address and stay informed about this article.
as soon as the item is back in stock
as soon as the price goes down
as soon as the article is available as a special offer
- Order number: ST-89102015
- EAN 8711500193223
Basics:GS=Gap Short (shortened electrode space)DE=Double Ended (double-sided lamp with threaded... more
Product information "PHILIPS MSD200 70V/200W GY-9.5 2000h"
Basics:GS=Gap Short (shortened electrode space)DE=Double Ended (double-sided lamp with threaded pin)SE=Single Ended (one-sided lamp)PAR=Lamp built in a parabolic reflector HMP=Due to their special filling and to their electrode system, HMP-lamps cannot only be "dimmed", but also be "boosted", i. e. be operated beyond their rated power. During this, the light technical characteristics, such as color temperature, color rendering index and light output are practically constant during "dimming" and "boosting".
HMI / MSR / HMP / OMI lamps
- Extremely high light output
- Best color rendering
- Light output three to four times higher in comparison to filament light
- Light is generated via an arc between two electrodes
- Spectrum similar to daylight (between 4500 and 6500 K)
- Constant color temperature and color rendering behaviour over the whole lamp life
- Halogen metal evaporation lamps provide a spectrum composed of a lot of lines, in contrast to temperature radiators, as halogen-incandescent lamps
Related links to "PHILIPS MSD200 70V/200W GY-9.5 2000h"
Specifications "PHILIPS MSD200 70V/200W GY-9.5 2000h"
|Color rendering index (CRI) more than:||80 Ra|
|Operating voltage:||70 V|
|Nominal wattage:||200 W|
|Lamp type:||Metal vapour lamp|
|Lamp life:||2000 h|
|Luminous flux:||13500 lm|
|Dimensions (LxD):||108x23 mm|
|Special product:||Not designed for household room illumination|
|intended use:||show effect lighting|
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "PHILIPS MSD200 70V/200W GY-9.5 2000h"
Write an evaluation