These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
This product is currently not available.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 2 Workdays
Save your email address and stay informed about this article.
as soon as the item is back in stock
as soon as the price goes down
as soon as the article is available as a special offer
- Order number: ST-51860360
- EAN 4260263421189
- Shippingclass: Standard
USB and Artnet interface to control pixels of LED strips, LED stripes, and LED tape MADRIX... more
Product information "MADRIX NEBULA"
USB and Artnet interface to control pixels of LED strips, LED stripes, and LED tape
- MADRIX NEBULA is a hardware interface to control your digital LED strips, LED stripes, and LED tape
- Supports a wide range of LEDs: APA101 / APA102 / APA104 / APA106 / GS8207 / GW6201 / GW6205 / LPD1882S / LPD6803 / LPD8806 / MBI6120 / P9883 / SJ1221 / SK6812 / SK6822 / SM16703 / SM16716 / TLS3001 / TLS3008 / TM1804 / TM1809 / TM1812 / TM1814 / TM1829 / UCS1903 / UCS2903 / UCS512B3 / UCS8904 / UCS9812S / WS2801 / WS2803 / WS2811 / WS2811S / WS2812 / WS2812B / WS2813 / WS2815 / WS2818 / WS2822S / WS2822S Addressing (As of March 2019)
- Additional LED types will be supported with future firmware updates
- Drives up to 1360 RGB pixels (8 DMX universes / 4096 DMX Channels / 4096 single-color pixels / 1024 RGBW pixels) distributed equally over 2 ports
- Supports a signal frequency of up to 24 MHz
- The output protocol can be set separately for each of the 2 ports
- Directly connects to the LEDs via 4-pin, pluggable screw terminals
- Provides flexible power options: over USB (5 V) or via screw terminal (5 V to 24 V / 12 A) as well as routing through to LEDs with up to 6 A maximum load per port with various options on how to connect LEDs, power, and MADRIX NEBULA
- Receives data over Ethernet network (Art-Net and/or Streaming ACN)
- Can also be used as MADRIX USB interface
- Works great with the MADRIX Software (sold separately) with quick and easy installation
- Sync Mode: MADRIX Software and hardware allow you to synchronize Art-Net data for all output ports and even across multiple devices to get an optimal image on the LEDs without visual interruptions
- Complies with the official protocol specifications and can be used as regular network unit with other 3rd-party consoles, controllers, or software solutions
- Automatic HTP merging for two Ethernet sources
- 2 Ethernet ports with daisy-chain support for the data connection without using a separate network switch or router
- Useful settings for channels per universe, channel offset, channel order, and output in case of network connection loss, and more
- 9 status LEDs, which can be turned off
- Built-in web page for simple on-device configuration
- Can be mounted on 35-mm DIN rails or walls via the provided wall-mount brackets
- Non-conductive enclosure with IP20 and UL94 V-O flammability rating
- Ready within seconds after startup
- Recommended for any small or large project
- Multiple devices can be used together without problems
- The firmware can be updated for future features
- Quick start guide / technical manual available in English and German
- User manuals also available at help.madrix.com
- Made in Germany
- More information available at www.madrix.com
- Can transmit up to 4096 DMX channels
- The device is cooled by passive convection
- Made in Germany
Related links to "MADRIX NEBULA"
Specifications "MADRIX NEBULA"
|Power supply:||5-24 V DC|
|Power connection:||Mains input via USB, type B power supply cord for USB A mains connection (provided)|
|DMX channels:||Output 4096|
|Cooling:||Passive convection cooling|
|USB port:||USB 2.0, Typ B|
|Dimensions:||Width: 7 cm|
Depth: 9,2 cm
Height: 4,5 cm
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "MADRIX NEBULA"
Write an evaluation