These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
This product is currently not available.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 2 Workdays
Save your email address and stay informed about this article.
as soon as the item is back in stock
as soon as the price goes down
as soon as the article is available as a special offer
- Order number: ST-51860392
- EAN 4026397685442
- Shippingclass: Standard
Advanced lighting-control recorder and stand-alone playback unit for 8 unisverses The... more
Product information "MADRIX Aura 8"
Advanced lighting-control recorder and stand-alone playback unit for 8 unisverses
- The compact and energy-efficient device plays back light shows and effects from SD card
- Allows you to realize all kinds of different LED projects and lighting designs with automatic lighting control
- Supports Art-Net and Streaming ACN to send control data over Ethernet network
- Simply connect compatible MADRIX hardware interfaces or third-party nodes to provide the correct output for your lighting fixtures
- Allows you to record any Art-Net or Streaming ACN network stream live onto the inserted memory card
- Unlike any other solution, recording a beautiful light show with the MADRIX 5 Software from the same company is as easy as pressing record and play
- Any record started in MADRIX 5 automatically starts the recording process on the device
- Set up fully time-controlled shows with the help of the internal clock as well as sunrise and sunset timers
- Offers a built-in web page for simple on-device configuration of all settings
- Is available in 3 versions: Outputs up to 2 universes, 8 universes, or 32 universes per device
- Multiple devices can be used together without problems for larger projects
- Features a built-in Master-Slave Synchronization across all DMX universes for seamless lighting effects on the complete LED installation when using multiple devices
- 8 on-device buttons allow for quick playback and recording control plus adjustment of overall speed and intensity
- Can be triggered and controlled remotely via HTTP commands (built-in web server) or via Art-Net/sACN
- 2 Ethernet ports with daisy-chain support are available for the data connection without using a separate network switch or router
- Can be mounted on 35-mm DIN rails or on walls via the provided wall-mount brackets
- Provides flexible power options: over 5 V USB or 5 V to 24 V DC via pluggable screw terminal
- Non-conductive enclosure with IP20 and V-O flammability rating (UL94 test method)
- Fanless, noiseless, and low-energy design
- Ready within seconds after startup
- The firmware can be updated for future features and enhancements
- Quick start guide / technical manual available in English and German
- User manuals also available at help.madrix.com
- Made in Germany
- More information available at www.madrix.com
- Connectivity: 2x RJ45 Ethernet ports, 1x SD-card slot, 1x USB port, 1x Power (via pluggable screw terminal)
Related links to "MADRIX Aura 8"