These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
This product is currently not available.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 2 Workdays
Save your email address and stay informed about this article.
as soon as the item is back in stock
as soon as the price goes down
as soon as the article is available as a special offer
- Order number: ST-51860570
- EAN 4026397682144
- Shippingclass: Standard
MADRIX RADARFully automatic 24/7 device monitoring.Automatic e-mail notifications.Unleash the... more
Product information "MADRIX Software Radar fusion License small"
MADRIX RADARFully automatic 24/7 device monitoring.Automatic e-mail notifications.Unleash the full potential of RDM.ManagementManage all of your devices the remote way. Manage them the smart way.Everywhere, lighting designs beautifully light up the world all around us. And clients expect them to do so without failure, each and every day. Behind the scenes, the lighting industry faces the complex aspects of modern technologies. Increasingly large projects become increasingly difficult to manage and maintain.That is why today´s DMX lighting fixtures are equipped with Remote Device Management. It is a two-way communication for receiving instructions as well as sending out feedback. When devices report back data, you gain access to a whole new level of available information, insights, and control. MADRIX RADAR is the complete toolbox to make the most of this data; automatically and efficiently.Supervise all of your lighting fixtures in a single software. Handle large amounts of RDM devices. It is a new kind of application that opens up entirely new possibilities for you and your clients. MADRIX RADAR includes automatic fixture patching, fully automatic 24/7 device monitoring, automatic e-mail notifications, and much more.Transform how you work with luminaires. Easily configure settings remotely. Let the software monitor devices automatically for you. Quickly see the results in graphical overviews at a single glance. That means that your setup and maintenance processes are much faster, much easier, and much more cost-efficient than ever before.Build a database of past sensor data and see the progression of device parameters, such as temperature and operating hours. Exchange devices that are likely to fail soon, before they do. Make your maintenance costs much more predictable by planning them more effectively in advance.Provide unparalleled support for each installation.Start offering all-new benefits to your clients.Unleash the full potential of RDM.ConfigurationMeet your favorite new addressing tool.Convenient Remote AccessEasily set up your RDM devices remotely. This means you can perform any configuration conveniently from your computer; instead of requiring direct access to the devices themselves in the truss, in the ceiling, or on the facade.Simplified Fixture AddressingAvoid the complicated procedure to manually set up all of a project´s lighting fixtures by hand before they can be mounted. Freely modify their settings, such as the important DMX start address, after any installation has taken place.Incredibly Fast WorkflowsDrastically reduce the time-consuming process of configuring a large number of devices. Use the built-in search function and change settings of a single device or select several entries to quickly make multiple changes at once.Incredibly Powerful AutomationLet the software automatically patch all fixtures in a single DMX universe or across the entire range of addresses. Simply use drag and drop to put them in the correct order. Setting up DMX addresses has never been faster.Useful Fixture DiscoveryUse the built-in highlight mode to let a fixture flash with full-on white for quick identification of fixtures in your installation. See if a device correctly responds to DMX commands or if the lighting fixtures are addressed correctly in a row.Full SupportMADRIX RADAR supports all RDM parameters detailed in the official protocol specifications of ANSI E1.20 and ANSI E1.37-1 over Art-Net (including the ArtRdm package). All fixed parameters (PIDs for Set and Get) and manufacturer-specific parameters are included.MonitoringFully automatic 24/7 device monitoring with automatic notifications.Continuous MonitoringLet the software monitor all of your devices 365 days a year, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. It does so fully automatically without any required supervision. This simply wasn´t possible before.Making Sensor Data UnderstandableMADRIX RADAR checks the status of devices, such as voltage, temperature, status, power cycle, life cycle, and more. Graphical overviews allow you to quickly see if a sensor value is within its specified limits or out of its valid range.Event ReportsIn addition to merely requesting and receiving information, the software will apply its own logical routines in order to create events for you. By probing and validating incoming data, MADRIX RADAR provides actionable reports for you.Automatic NotificationsIf MADRIX RADAR detects any irregularities, you can receive automatic status updates within the software, run a PowerShell script, or let the system conveniently send you e-mails. In short, you are always up to date.The MADRIX SystemTake advantage of high-quality software and high-quality hardware.MADRIX RADAR is an independent software that allows you to choose compatible RDM nodes.You gain the enormous advantage with MADRIX RDM nodes of running a fully integrated system. Our MADRIX hardware processes RDM data packages in a way that does not result in interference with DMX data packages during full and live operation, which could lead to visual flickering or other signal interruptions. MADRIX interfaces manage these data streams highly efficiently and intelligently.Big DataAccess device data you never knew was obtainable.Invaluable Data HistoryLeverage the valuable information that a device´s data history can provide. See individual time series graphically over time. Access data records in order to see the progression, find trend lines, or spot probable issues.Smart Data ManagementPresent comprehensive statistics to your clients based on the data that MADRIX RADAR is collecting. Replace failing devices and avoid replacing the ones that need no immediate replacement.Convenient FeaturesYou can freely enable or disable if data points are recorded, for example during setup and construction times, or change the time intervals at which data is recorded.
MADRIX RADAR software license fusion small
- Includes 1x MADRIX RADAR fusion small
- Requires a valid, metallic MADRIX KEY
- MADRIX RADAR transforms how complex lighting systems can be configured, managed, and monitored
- Unlocks management, configuration, and monitoring of up to 32 RDM devices/sub-devices for MADRIX RADAR when using third-party RDM nodes
- This additional software license is not required when using MADRIX RDM nodes since all connected RDM devices/sub-devices are automatically unlocked for free when using MADRIX RDM nodes
- Take advantage of a fully integrated system with MADRIX RDM nodes since they process RDM data packages in a way that does not result in interference with DMX data packages during full and live operation
- MADRIX hardware interfaces manage these data streams highly efficiently and intelligently, which otherwise could lead to visual flickering or other signal interruptions
- Utilizes Remote Device Management (RDM) over Art-Net
- RDM creates a two-way communication for DMX lighting fixtures and devices, letting them receive control instructions and also send back data
- Supports all RDM parameters detailed in the official protocol specifications of ANSI E1.20 and ANSI E1.37-1
- Is the comprehensive software to manage lighting projects smarter, configure fixtures remotely, and monitor sensor data automatically
- Is the convenient tool to handle large amounts of fixtures in a single software application
- Simply configure parameters remotely for devices in the truss or on the media facade
- Configure DMX start addresses extremely quickly with automatic fixture patching
- Take advantage of fully automatic 24/7 device monitoring
- Checks the reported data and creates actionable, diagnostic event reports that can automatically be e-mailed to you
- The license is activated via a USB dongle and can be used flexibly on different computers as needed
- Can be upgraded to higher licenses (up to MADRIX RADAR fusion large)
- Online activation is initially required one time
- It is possible to have a MADRIX RADAR fusion license and a MADRIX RADAR big data license on a single MADRIX KEY
- Software and installation instructions available in English
- All user manuals are provided digitally and are available in English
- User manuals also available at help.madrix.com
- System requirements: Please see the user manual for detailed information
- Supported operating systems: Microsoft Windows 10 (64 bit only)
- Made in Germany
- Free software demo mode and more information available at www.madrix.com
Related links to "MADRIX Software Radar fusion License small"
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "MADRIX Software Radar fusion License small"
Write an evaluation