These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
This product is currently not available.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 2 Workdays
Save your email address and stay informed about this article.
as soon as the item is back in stock
as soon as the price goes down
as soon as the article is available as a special offer
- Order number: ST-51860365
- EAN 4260263421196
- Shippingclass: Standard
USB and Artnet interface to control two DMX universes with Madrix MADRIX STELLA is a... more
Product information "MADRIX STELLA"
USB and Artnet interface to control two DMX universes with Madrix
- MADRIX STELLA is a flexible 2-port network node to control LED fixtures
- Receives data over Ethernet network (Art-Net and/or Streaming ACN) to convert to DMX512 for your fixtures
- Eliminates the need for extra XLR connectors and converters: directly connect DMX512 to the device over two 3-pin, pluggable screw terminals
- Is especially suited for solid-state projects as it can be mounted on 35-mm DIN rails or walls via the provided wall-mount brackets
- Provides flexible power options: over 5 V USB or 5 V to 24 V via pluggable screw terminal
- Drives up to 2 DMX universes over 2 ports (1024 DMX channels)
- Each port can either be configured as output or input
- Can also be used as MADRIX USB interface
- Works great with the MADRIX Software (sold separately) with quick and easy installation
- Sync Mode: MADRIX Software and hardware allow you to synchronize Art-Net data for all output ports and even across multiple devices to get an optimal image on the LEDs without visual interruptions
- Complies with the official specifications of Art-Net and Streaming ACN and can be used as regular network unit with other 3rd-party consoles, controllers, or software solutions
- 2 Ethernet ports with daisy-chain support for the data connection without using a separate network switch or router
- Automatic HTP merging for two Ethernet sources
- Useful settings for channels per universe, channel offset, channel order, and output in case of network connection loss, and more
- Built-in web page for simple on-device configuration
- 9 status LEDs, which can be turned off
- Non-conductive enclosure with IP20 and UL94 V-O flammability rating
- Fanless, noiseless, and low-energy design
- Ready within seconds after startup
- Recommended for any small or large project
- Multiple devices can be used together without problems
- The firmware can be updated for future features
- Quick start guide / technical manual available in English and German
- User manuals also available at help.madrix.com
- Made in Germany
- More information available at www.madrix.com
- Can transmit up to 1024 DMX channels
- Controlling by DMX; RDM; ArtNet
- The device can be connected via USB to the PC
- Made in Germany
Related links to "MADRIX STELLA"
Specifications "MADRIX STELLA"
|Power supply:||5-24 V AC|
|Power connection:||Mains input via USB, type B power supply cord for USB A mains connection (provided)|
|DMX channels:||Output 1024|
|Network connection:||Protocol: ArtNet 3 via RJ-45 (F) mounting version|
|Cooling:||Passive convection cooling|
|Control:||DMX; RDM; ArtNet|
|USB port:||USB 2.0, Typ B|
|PC connect:||Via USB|
|Dimensions:||Width: 7 cm|
Depth: 9,2 cm
Height: 4,5 cm
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "MADRIX STELLA"
Write an evaluation