These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
This product is currently not available.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 2 Workdays
Save your email address and stay informed about this article.
as soon as the item is back in stock
as soon as the price goes down
as soon as the article is available as a special offer
- Order number: ST-51914030
- EAN 4026397613827
- Shippingclass: Standard
PAR spotlight with RGBW color mixing incl. remote controlThe Eurolite LED PAR-64 is equipped with... more
Product information "EUROLITE LED PAR-64 QCL 12x8W floor bl"
PAR spotlight with RGBW color mixing incl. remote controlThe Eurolite LED PAR-64 is equipped with 12 powerful RGBW-LEDs (4in1) of 8 Watt each. You can use it on stage, in the club lighting area or as a floor spot, thanks to its additional bracket for placement. The color temperature of the white tone is adjustable in six steps, the RGBW color mixing is stepless. 24 colors can be selected directly. The spotlight has a dimmer and strobe effect. The effect spot can be controlled via DMX, standalone or via music control via the built-in microphone with adjustable microphone sensitivity. In auto and music mode you can play the integrated show programs. Addressing and settings are possible via a control unit with four-digit LED display. Up to eight devices can be easily interconnected using the existing IEC mains connections. The Eurolite LED PAR-64 can be easily remote controlled with the supplied infrared remote control.
PAR spot with 12 x 8 W 4in1 LED and RGBW color mixing
- 12 high-power 8 W RGBW LEDs (4in1)
- Built-in auto and music show programs
- Color temperature adjustable in 6 steps (2700-8000 K)
- Direct color selection for 24 preset colors
- Stepless RGBW color blend, color change, color fade, dimmer and strobe effect
- Addressing and setting via control panel with 4-digit LED display
- Convenient wireless control via included IR remote control EUROLITE IR-7
- Swivel mounting bracket
- Additional bracket for floor use
- IEC terminals for power linking up to 8 units
- Switch-mode power supply for operation between 100 and 240 volts
- LED: 12 x high-power 8 W 4in1 QCL RGBW (homogenous color mix)
- Can be operated in 2; 3; 4; 5; 6; 9 CH mode
- Controlling by Stand-alone; DMX; IR remote control; Sound to light via Microphone; Master/slave function
- Is in Light J Software; EUROLITE LED PC-Control 512 software; EASY SHOW; LED EASY OPERATOR 4x4; LED EASY OPERATOR 4x6; LED EASY OPERATOR DELUXE already preprogrammed
- Flicker-free projection
- Effect: Strobe effect
Related links to "EUROLITE LED PAR-64 QCL 12x8W floor bl"
Specifications "EUROLITE LED PAR-64 QCL 12x8W floor bl"
|Power supply:||100-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption:||70 W|
|Protection class:||Class I|
|Power connection:||Mains input via IEC connector (M) mounting version power supply cord with safety plug (provided)|
|Power output:||1 x IEC connector (F) mounting version|
|Lamp type:||LED lamp|
|LED:||12 x 8 W high-power 4in1 QCL RGBW (homogenous color mix)|
|DMX channels:||2; 3; 4; 5; 6; 9|
|DMX input:||1 x 3-pin XLR (M) mounting version|
|DMX output:||1 x 3-pin XLR (F) mounting version|
|Control:||Stand-alone; DMX; IR remote control; Sound to light via Microphone; Master/slave function; Light´J; LED PC-Control 512; EASY SHOW 1; LED EASY OPERATOR 4x4; LED EASY OPERATOR 4x6; LED EASY OPERATOR DELUXE; Light Captain|
|Beam angle (1/2 peak):||14°|
|Beam angle (1/10 peak):||29°|
|Attachment system:||Double bracket|
|Dimensions:||Width: 29,6 cm|
Depth: 27,3 cm
Height: 34 cm
|Battery:||1 x Button cell 3.0 V CR2025 lithium manganese built-in|
|Special product:||Not designed for household room illumination|
|Intended use:||Show effect lighting|
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "EUROLITE LED PAR-64 QCL 12x8W floor bl"
Write an evaluation